Thursday, June 23, 2011

PAPER CRAFT 2

The German publisher Gestalten released their second "Paper Craft" book in March 2011. I'm a big fan of the first book so it was wonderful to be asked to submit images for their second book.

Gestalten did a wonderful job finding a wide variety of artist currently using paper as an artistic medium. It is very inspirational to see the variety styles and techniques being used around the world. I'm going to go through the book and post some of the paper art that I'm most excited about. And by "most excited" I mean "I wish I made this and I'm jealous that I didn't" :)


They included my images in the"Reality Reimagined" chapter.

This book can be purchased from Amazon

1 Comments:

Blogger *daisy said...

awesome- congrats!!! : D Can't wait to check it out!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home