Tuesday, August 16, 2011

UPDATED WEBSITE!


Thanks to friend and computer wiz Johnny Byrnes, MEGANBRAIN.COM can now be viewed on iPhones and iPads! I also updated the gallery adding a "New Work" and a "Commercial Work" section. I decided not to have a store on my site, but aim to have an Etsy site set up by the end of the year. An Etsy link will be added when I get around to doing some new work, and figure out what to make prints of.

I also want to credit my friend Ariana Murray who designed and constructed my site back in 2005. She is a sweet multi talented lady. Great visual artist and fabulous musician. I recommend hiring both of these guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I used to make my parents play "the Lonely Goatherd" scene from Sound of Music over and over again when I was a kid. That piece of yours just made my day!
-J

5:33 PM  
Blogger shelly said...

wow! fantastic! love it.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home